Analyst (Finance Department)
The position provides a great opportunity to become well versed in many of the functions of a finance department of a bank. This role will support the budgeting, asset liability modeling, investment, management accounting, and other modeling and analytical activities.
• Maintain budget and planning system
• Monthly reconciliation of investment accounts
• Record investment trades and activity
• Weekly accounts payable processing backup
• Assist with month-end process
• Assist with the preparation of the monthly standard reporting package
• Assist with internal reports, trend reports, and ad hoc reports/analyses
• Assist with regulatory reporting requirements
• Complete other general accounting procedures as needed
• Comply with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, and USA PATRIOT Act including Customer Identification Program for new customers, accurate completion of new account activity profile as needed, assist in identifying high risk accounts, and reporting suspicious activities to supervisor.
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Math
• Experience: 1 year experience in a bank / financial analyst role
• Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Aptitude to work with systems / analytical software packages
- Ability to independently solve problems
- Drive / commitment
- Good time management skills, and the ability to meet project deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Disciplined approach to work; process and detail oriented
- Sound judgment
To apply for this position, [click here].