Assistant Vice President, Risk Management
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
Support the commercial underwriting, approval and portfolio management activities within Atlantic Capital Bank’s Risk Management Group.
- Evaluate and underwrite proposed credit facilities to prospective and existing clients.
- Spread and analyze company financial statements.
- Perform industry analysis.
- Perform risk sensitivity analysis.
- Review and analyze collateral.
- Write effective credit authorization memorandums.
- Present credit relationships to Management Credit Committee.
- Participate in client and prospect calls with Client Managers and other Risk Officers.
- Monitor borrowers’ financial status and loan compliance.
- Comply with the with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including Customer Identification Program, customer due diligence, identifying high risk accounts, reporting suspicious activities to Supervisor or BSA Department.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a commercial bank Credit Analyst
- Completion of a formal training program at a commercial bank is preferred.
- Proficient in use of PC software tools including Excel and financial spreading software
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management
To apply for this position, please [Click here].