Corporate Banker - Payments Technology
This new position will have primary responsibility for developing and executing a marketing plan for third party payment processors utilizing Atlantic Capital Bank’s robust ACH system and treasury services platform. The Payments Banker will have a calling area consisting of the eastern USA with the opportunity to develop a broader national calling area. The banker will be responsible for credit analysis, client management, implementation and some product development of new payments products.
- Create a marketing and sales plan for third party processing prospects and clients.
- Develop client relationships with third party payments processors located across the eastern USA with an emphasis on SE processors.
- Develop a systematic approach to client qualification and underwriting of operational exposure.
- Develop market and prospecting plans to ensure a methodical approach to market coverage.
- Coordinate sales and implementation with Treasury Services and Operations teams.
- Develop marketing and pitch book materials for Atlantic Capital Bank payments team.
- Utilize SalesForce.com to maintain client pipelines and sales information
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Undergraduate college degree or higher with 7- 10+ years of treasury services sales and corporate banking business development experience.
- Proven track record of highly successful client management and relationship development.
- Thorough analytical, planning, problem solving and sales skills
- Proven knowledge of operational risk underwriting and client credit management.
- High level of competency using Microsoft Office for presentations and marketing materials.
To apply for this position, [click here].