Private Banking Support Specialist
Type: Full Time, Regular, Non-Exempt
Provides specialized account servicing and implementation for the clients of Atlantic Capital Bank’s Private Financial Services group.
- Enhance company image through proactive customer-driven servicing in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
- Work closely with management staff to ensure operational efficiency and unmatched customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for the completion of all customer related requests of the Private Financial Services group.
- In charge of servicing customer needs via fax, email and phone calls made to the Banking Center and the facilitation of resolving customer issues within set guidelines.
- Responsible for the completion of all wire and money transfer request.
- Communicate with Treasury Services regarding opening/closing of business accounts.
- Support sales referral and promotional activities.
- Maintain current knowledge of company products and services.
- Provide routine customer support for inquiries regarding all account relationships.
- Coordinate new business implementation with Operations Department.
- Monitor daily overdrafts and past due accounts. Report status or suspicious activity to supervisor.
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including Customer Identification Program for new customers, accurate completion of new account activity profile, identifying high risk accounts at account opening, and reporting suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Complete other related duties including those unique to the assigned branch office.
- Assist branch office management in initiating new business through customer contact and referrals.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field; or
- Experience: Minimum 7 years customer relationship banking experience required. Previous management experience in financial services a strong plus.
- Skills and Knowledge: High degree of accuracy, follow up and customer service skills are essential. Strong organizational, multitasking skills and effective time management is required for this position. Must be detail oriented. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this position, please [click here].