Treasury Services Support Associate
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Treasury Services Support Manager, support the activities of Treasury Sales and Private Financial Services for commercial customers. Develop and maintain working knowledge of banking rules and regulations in regards to the electronic payments industry. Understand policies and procedures in relation to the corporate Treasury Services Support applications, NACHA Guidelines, UCC4A and other Banking Regulations governing electronic payments and Check 21.
• Assist with commercial account openings, cash management implementations, and new customer on-boarding. Comply with all BSA, CIP, OFAC, and bank policies surrounding new customer set-ups.
• Assist with the submission and monitoring of all ACH and Treasury Services Support jobs such as initialization, editing, input, file updating, and distributions.
• Assist with the monitoring of the ACH and Treasury Services Support applications to ensure files have been processed and received from and sent to internal and external customers including: BankLink, Fiserv, Federal Reserve Banks, Commercial Analysis, and other vendors.
• Assist with the collection of ACH and Treasury Services Support statistics and reports.
• Assist in the review of electronic file input and information verification with customers as required.
• Assist with day to day support of customer requests, Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
• Intermediate understanding of Regulation E, NACHA rules, EFT, and Fed rules.
• Comply with the with Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act including accurate completion of CTR and Monetary Instrument Logs as appropriate, Wire Transfer logs, adhering to the Customer Identification Program, customer due diligence procedures, identifying high risk accounts, and reporting suspicious activities to BSA Department.