Products and Services
Financial Institution Money Market Account
Financial Institution Money Market Accounts are priced at a spread over the Atlantic Capital Bank Fed Funds Program.
- Interest on deposits is calculated on a 360-day basis
- Up to six debits per month
- Simple interest accrues daily and is deposited to your account monthly
- Cutoff time for same-day investments is 2 p.m. Eastern Time
- Minimum deposit amount of $500,000
Fed Funds Program (As principal)
Fed Funds, sold to Atlantic Capital Bank as principal on a TFN (until further notice) basis, are priced at a spread over the Fed Funds open rate each day to provide a yield premium over the regional market average.
- Principal automatically remains invested on a daily basis
- Interest accrues daily and is deposited to your account weekly
- Fed Funds cutoff time for same-day investments is 2 p.m. Eastern Time
- Rates set prior to 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
- Minimum overnight investment is $100,000
- Competitive term products for financial institutions are also available and can be arranged according to your institution’s needs
To discuss our program or to receive additional information, please contact Clell Deaver
at (404) 995-6088.